I stole this from Jessie's blog. Since I haven't done a tag in a while I thought I would!
twenty years ago I...
1) was hating life because I was no longer an only child & all of the attention was not on moi!
2) was living in the dining room because the upstairs of our home wasn't finished.
3) was a complete pain.
ten years ago I...
1) wore only glasses.
2) was in love, love, love with Spencer Funk, and Steve Nash.
3) had a class that was actually called Wolfpack.
five years ago I...
1) was a Junior at Timpview and thought I was the shiz for making Acapella.
2) worked for my father at Access Title.
3) was applying to college.
three years ago I...
1) was imprisoned at BYU-Idaho.
2) met one of my best friends Kelsey.
3) joined the GOP, I have a card and everything.
one year ago I...
1) was legal to drink, not that this has any effect on my life whatsoever.
2) went camping for the first time ever.
3) started working at Robinson Construction.
so far this year I have...
1) filed my taxes.
2) finally decided what I'm going school for.
3) chopped all my hair off.
1) hung out with Natalie.
2) had no available surface area on my desk.
3) basically did nothing.
1) read my scriptures.
2) will shop for 2 birthday gifts and a bridal shower gift.
3) will continue the hair chopping craze.
tomorrow I will...
1) clean my room and finish ironing all my shirts!
2) finish everything I didn't get done at work.
3) hang out with Natalie again!
in the next year I may...
1) graduate. I know overdue.
2) buy a new car.
3) move into my new fancy schmancy apartment!
Natalie Wakefield, Melissa Neslen, and Alyssa Williams.