Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Too Impulsive for My Own Good

So in 3, count them 3, short months my hair has gone from really, really long to ridiculously boy short! It's weird I have this nonsensical need to do something completely out of the ordinary and crazy, I guess chopping off my hair became my outlet. Now I'm done, and will grow it out again so people will stop freaking out (Mom, Melissa, & David)! Here's the pictorial history (although I don't have any of it medium long, because I absolutely hated it):



About 13 inches later...



Goodbye another 6 inches...



I have one more picture but you'll all have to wait until tomorrow or at least later tonight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thats me and I don't like that picture...will you post the one we have hanging in the living room? I want to steal it...

Loquacious Leslie said...

You are beautiful no matter what length your hair is!

brittany said...

you are one hott girl whit! seriously, i think you're the most gorgeous person i know in real life!

Loquacious Leslie said...

Notice wearing black in all pictures!