Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 200th Post!


Man do I need a life! This is my 200Th post on my blog, I never thought I would last, and am completely surprised that I did! Oddly enough I have absolutely nothing to blog about!

Something came up! A few days ago Christie told me that I had been randomly selected for a drug test! I maybe, kind of, sort of thought she was joking so I completely forgot about it. So when she asked me if I had done it yet I was unhappy and needless to say, dismayed. Everybody knew I was not happy about it. My mom told me I probably protested too much, and now I surely looked guilty.

I couldn't help it, so disgusting and degrading. Peeing in a cup (Tim called it a whiz quiz, blah!) is definitely not going to make it into the top ten best moments! It was even worse than I had suspected. I got there and had to announce to a whole room full of people that I was there for a drug test. ME! No privacy at all, haven't these people heard of HIPPA laws? So then I had to wait for an hour wishing I hadn't used the facilities earlier that morning, and hoping it wasn't the kind where they come into the bathroom with you, and praying for a female to administer the test. I was trying my upmost to look as though I absolutely did not belong there.

Fortunately, the first thing didn't turn out to be a problem, and I did have a girl who did not accompany me to the restroom (which were completely filthy). Thank goodness! It was pretty disgusting and didn't help that I was mercilessly mocked by my coworkers when I returned to the office!

7 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

Yuck. I hate peeing in cups.

lyn. said...

I loved the "whiz quiz" comment!

In a few weeks you may see the humor in it, too...

Jessie Evans said...

Who is your ex?

brandon & brittany said...

oh, just wait till you get pregnant. they have you doing urine tests all the time! it's very annoying.

The Neslen's said...

aaaaaaaaaa a whiz quiz...and i stand by my earlier comment...peeing in a cup is hard

Elizabeth said...

ha ha ha! I never had to do that. Apparently they didn't think i was capable of taking drugs-- that, or printing checks. Lucky me. ;o)

Loquacious Leslie said...

Buck up-you lived through it;)