Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're back!

So I like really random pictures, and love architecture. Bear with me.


This was a gorgeous lighthouse in Key West. It was pristine (although a really long climb...) and had an amazing view with The Hemingway House just across the street, and views out to the ocean! I took a million pictures outside and inside! Love lighthouses!



We just love Jared and all his rolls! He was preparing for his first snorkel! I don't think he did very well, but aren't those flippers adorable? The Stingrays scared him to death! The next one is the boys at Grand Cayman- they look a little like the Stooges!





This last one is pretty disgusting- the boys eating live conch- yes ALIVE! Our guide cleared them out of their shells and Scott and Matthew took a bite out of them with those poor animals looking at them (shudder). Of course, they made sure Daniel the guide did it first.

3 comments:

Loquacious Leslie said...

That image will haunt my dreams or instill nightmares for years to come! I can't believe they ate that. I have decided that I will show any girl Matt wants to kiss that picture and then she will run away screaming. Garrett also ate some of the conch!

lyn. said...

I love your picture of the lighthouse with the red light coming in on the right side! I have always loved lighthouses, too...

brittany said...

You are home! I'm so happy, and it looks like you had a blast!