Wednesday, March 19, 2008
My Top 5 Films that I could watch over and over again.
1. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof- Who doesn't love Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman? Taylor's pout and Newman's blue eyes, you just can't deny their white hot chemistry. The acting is superb and has to be, because the majority of the film takes place in one room. This isn't exactly a date movie though. It's kind of that dark movie that makes you reevaluate.
2. E.T. - Some people won't understand this one, but I think it's a beloved classic (at least to me). Every time I watch it I cry, laugh, get scared. It's perfect, with the writing, the acting, and who doesn't love a good bike chase? I always expect E.T. to be in my room when I'm trying to sleep, and as much as I love him, it freaks me out.
3. Anne of Green Gables - I'm a girl so how could I not include this? She's the person every young girl wants to be; adventurous, opinionated, and fiery. She wins over everyone in this Canadian classic.
4. Star Wars (Original 3) - I'll admit it...love 'em! Great stories, blazing new technology, and Harrison Ford. The perfect recipe for success! The Indiana Jones trilogy was close, but I really hated Temple of Doom!
5. Juno - I desperately love to laugh so I needed a comedy on here! The writing is amazing, fresh and witty. It's a trendy comedy and in a few years I'll probably rue my choice (Napoleon Dynamite anyone?) but for now, it's laugh after laugh and I love it!