Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagging No More.

Okay everyone- I'm calling this my goodbye tag. I'm so sick of tagging. It just isn't interesting. So this is my last tag, unless somebody comes up with one that is totally clever! Peace out!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Receptionist at Access Title
2. Manager at Standard Optical
3. Optician at Timpanogos Vision Center
4. Robinson Construction- I'm not exactly sure what my job title is...Tim?

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Departed
2. Waitress
3. Labyrinth
4. Donnie Darko

Four places I have lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Rexburg, ID (resounding yuck!)
3. Provo, UT
4. Yeah, I think I need to move.

Four TV shows I watch (I don't watch any current ones!):
1. Freaks and Geeks (best. show. ever.).
2. My So-Called Life
3. Arrested Development
4. Felicity

Four places I have been:
1. Bermuda
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. New York, New York
4. Jamaica

Four people who email regularly (I NEVER email, but when I do it's to these 4):
1. Mom
2. Myself- I like to remind myself of things
3. Melissa
4. My Aunt Jean!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Baked potatoes with sour cream
2. Chicken Cordon Bleu
3. Kung Pao Chicken
4. Gnocchi Pasta


Four places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Croatia
4. London, England

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Lake Powell- I haven't been able to go in about 3 years.
2. Moving out of my apartment and away from my stupid roommate Amber.
3. Jared's birthday- he gets so excited that you can't help but be excited too!
4. Corn on the cob.

4 comments:

brittany said...

you may not like doing tags, but i enjoy reading your yags! no, I hear ya on the tag thing; mostly i just have a hard time thinking of things.

Loquacious Leslie said...

Are those 4 places you would like to visit you top mission picks? I love reading your tags also they are usually very interesting and clever! I am excited for Lake Powell with you also!

Amanda Lauren said...

WHITNEY! DO THIS TAG! Please!!!!!


tag!!!!!!
these are the rules
1. you tell 3 things about yourself
2. 1 of the things has to be a lie and the other 2 are true
3. people have to guess which one is the lie.

lauren said...

you are the only other person in this world i know of that watched my so-called life! i love that show! ahhh, Jordan Catalano was such a hottie. and Waitress. I love that movie, too!