Okay, as soon as I say I'm done blogging something comes up! I'll probably post a couple of things before I go! This is for all those psycho B. Hussein Obama fans!
Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:
· He voted for partial birth abortion.
· He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get
· Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government
· In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing as
0Abeing too severe.
· Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum
· Admitted his use of marijuana and cocaine in high school
and in college.
· His religious convictions are very murky.
· He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim
Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
· Has said that one of his first goals after being elected
would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations. Why?
· Opposed the Patriot Act.
· First bill he signed that was ever passed was campaign
· Voted to allow law suits against gun manufacturers.
· Supports=2 0universal health-care.
· Voted yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo
· Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants.
0 · Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform.
· Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in
· Wants to make the minimum wage a 'living wage'.
· Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes. (241
votes Demo, 10 votes Republican)
· Is a big believer in the separation of church and state.
· Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and
increasing the amount of
tax paid into Soc. Sec. Tax Increase.
· He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax which
now hits middle income brackets. Tax Increase.
· He voted No on repealing the 'Death' Tax. Tax Increase.
&nb sp; · He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax. Tax
· Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not
succeeded...which is not true.
· He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate
today and that takesA
If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama's
and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it
a better place, then you will probably enjoy the ride and not forward
this Email. If you are like most Americans that after examining what
he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would be
prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get on, before it comes
on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country. We
have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it.
Inaction is action.