Monday, February 11, 2008

I stole this from For The Record!

7 Television Shows I Wouldn’t Want to Live Without:

Arrested Development
Freaks & Geeks
My So-Called Life
Felicity
Veronica Mars
Gilmore Girls
The OC

Disclosure- some of these are really lame, but they helped shape what I became.

7 Books That May Have Actually Changed My Life:


The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Persuasion by Jane Austen
The Secret Life of Bee's by Sue Monk Kidd
The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers
Tess of the d'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy

7 Albums I couldn't live without:

Anything Jimmy Eat World- Futures, Bleed American, Chase This Light, ECT.
Ditto for Dashboard Confessional
Speak for Yourself by Imogen Heap
Simon & Garfunkel (best of)
Best of Luciano Pavarotti
Snow Patrol Eyes Open
The Postal Service- Give Up
My Love is Your Love by Whitney Houston

7 Movies I go crazy for!

Anne of Green Gables
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Pride & Prejudice (I’m such a girl!)
E.T.
Young at Heart
East of Eden
Rebel Without a Cause


BONUS — 7 Things You May Not Know About Me:


I almost instantly dislike people who disagree with me; it takes awhile to get back in my good graces.

I'm a total snob, about clothing, literature, movies, and books. You name it; I'll probably judge you. Sorry! I try to get over it.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm easily annoyed- although most people never can tell when I'm annoyed with them personally. Only my closest friends and family can.

I have a decidedly cynical view of the world, but deep down I'm an idealist and hope for the best and believe in all those stupid fairytale endings. There has to be a perfect man out there somewhere!

I'm terrified of rubber balloons, not joking. They really freak me out- the Mylar ones don't worry me at all! I used 100 balloons to answer my prom date in High School; I nearly had heart palpitations when they were all crammed into my Honda Civic.

I'll either vote Obama or write in Stephen Colbert for President. I'm a die-hard Republican that just can't stomach McCain. He's Awful.

I love blogs, it's one of the highlights of my day, just seeing what everybody finds interesting and what they are up too.

The people I want to hear from: Melissa, Jessie, Alyssa, Jen, and Mom

2 comments:

Loquacious Leslie said...

I responded to your tag, but I had a difficult time figuring out TV shows because I don't watch much. The perfect guy for you is out there-look harder!

brittany said...

whit, you are one of my absolute favorite people. thank you for being you!