tagged, things in five!
i was tagged by my Brittany!
5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Worrying about Junior High next year!
2. I was in Miss Reimchissle's class.
3. Learning how to use a Texas Instrument 86 (TI-86) calculator.
4. Playing in the field.
5. Sledding at Harrison's Hill.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work--and quit! (Done by the way!)
2. Pack for my weekend road trip!
3. Fill up car for said road trip.
4. Work on my essay, my personal essay that's not for class.
5. Brainstorm for things to do in St. George and things to write about.
snacks I enjoy:
1. english muffins with peanut butter
2. phish food ice cream(it's chocolate with marshmallow and caramel swirl, and chocolate fish.
3. Mrs Cavanagh's lemon creme chocolates
4. pretzels--in every variety
5. chocolate cake, in most forms.
things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. buy houses in all my favorite haunts: Bermuda, New York, California, London, ect.
2. take all the fun classes I want: photography, interior design, ceramics, ect.
3. travel a lot!
4. snub movie stars!
5. pay off my close relatives mortgages or debts.
5 of my bad habits:
1. poor eating habits
2. biting my nails
3. I freak out if things aren't perfect.
5. I have a major guilt complex, I feel bad about things for years.
5 things i will never wear again:
1. overalls, I used to have some awesome black ones with embroidered winne the pooh! Uhg!
2. jelly shoes, those things hurt!
3. stretch pants (cringe).
4. lacey tights.
5. I'm with Jessie on the bodysuit things, i could never snap them up again!
my favorite toys:
1. my picture of poppies
2. my camera
3. my watches
4. my shoes, i've got some fun ones!
5. my hobo lauren clutch, these are big kid toys!
people i tag:
nobody! everybody I know has already been tagged!