Thursday, November 1, 2007

My bucket list.

I saw a preview for a movie where the two main characters try to complete a list of things they want to do before they die. So these are some things I want to do!

Go to India and Africa for a least a month a piece.

Find a princess ring, my grandfather got one for my mother when she was young, it's an Indian ring with several different stones. It's not quite like the picture but you get the idea.

Write a column, hopefully a syndicated one! I'd also like to publish a book.


Go base jumping or skydiving. I really don't like heights, so this one could be quite overwhelming.

Become a master cake maker. I like to bake, and I can make a decent chocolate cake, but I want to do full out stacked, fondant decorated, piped cakes! How cool would that be!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos.

Learn to sew, not just make your kids Halloween costume sew, make my own couture clothing. A pipe dream maybe, but a dream nonetheless.

Go to school to become an interior decorator, it's a tough major!

Get skinny, hey who doesn't want to be a size 2 these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think your blog is great!!!
I think that more people should check it out.