Monday, July 14, 2008

Favorites

I've got some foreign guesses now! So I just wanted to let you know that you're my favorite guessers! Although those of you that guessed Russia are out since we aren’t sending new Missionaries out there anymore because of the new strict visa laws.

Also my brother Matthew thought that a picture of Natalie Portman in my room was me. His ignorance is my bliss! He's now my favorite sibling. The rest of you are going to have to vie for that spot again!

The mailbox is currently my favorite inanimate object for the obvious reason. Still waiting for that all important letter to arrive!

Tim is my favorite person at work, still... I even have been getting 9 ½ on all my current parking jobs and still trying to get that perfect 10. This new backing in to our parking stalls policy implement was a bit of a challenge for me to tackle in the beginning.

Favorite website- OhNoTheyDidn't.com- Tawdry I know, I'm trying to give it up before the leave, and don’t worry I will.

No comments: