Friday, September 21, 2007

My thoughts...

Here's what I thought people were saying about me at:

Age 13: "Looks like that Whitney girl finally got a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, too bad it's all about Abercrombie and Fitch now. Jeez, that girl just can't keep up with the fashion, can she? I kinda feel sorry for her, she must be mortified."

Age 15: "She finally got contacts. It's about time, glasses are so junior high. She probably has really neglectful parents. I know, don't they care how her classmates see her! I mean, really! She probably had to beg them to let her."

Age 17: "That girl didn't talk to anybody while she walked down the hallway, she must be really cool and popular to be able to not talk to anybody. She didn't even say hi when we passed. I bet she's a way amazing person."

Age 21: "Look at that girl, she is really dressed up. I bet she has a really, really important job. I mean look at her jewelry, she looks like she makes a lot of money. I can't believe that she is still going to school as well, she must be a very dedicated person. To have a great job and go to school at the same time."

4 comments:

melissanscott said...

you're so hard on yourself!!

Unknown said...

i love this idea! i want to do this also!

brittany said...

cuz, you are funny!

Unknown said...

i can't think of what people thought of me- except for age 13...... hum- i am in a rut