Friday, September 21, 2007

i love the smell of: my Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume. It's the only perfume I've ever had that I just can't seem to get enough of. I continually just smell myself. It's crisp, clean, and a little citrusy; but the undercurrent of spice is spectacular.



i love the sound of: Rain in a thunderstorm. I love the sound of millions of drops pounding against something. Especially at work, the roof is metal and it just magnifies the sound.



i love the taste of: mixing salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese and cramming as much as possible on a yellow corn chip! It's deliciously disgusting! One of my best friend's Natalie introduced me, it's basically a quesadilla on chips! Brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tarts.



i love the sight of: my baby brother Jared when he's laughing! It's the only time his smile looks completely unrehearsed and genuine.


i love the feel of: Coming home. I commute to work so driving home is an arduous task, what with rush hour traffic, the heat, and driving a stick shift isn't very pleasant in stop n' go traffic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to do this too! you are such an inspiration!

brittany said...

I love this! Marta Writes does this and she makes cute little mini journals that have the "I love the taste of..."