Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I consider myself tagged.

8. I love watches, I have way to many! I think the count was up to 16.
7. I love to make and decorate sugar cookies- but ughh, rolling out the scraps gets really old fast!
6. I'm a reader, and hope to be a writer. I would love to be published in the New Yorker someday! I'd also like to be a book editor, reading books that may never see the public would be a heady sensation!
5. Although I usually hate Sci-fi, I have a weakness for author Linnea Sinclair(embarassing, I know!)
4. Nordstrom is my biggest weakness!
3. I hate being called Whit. It sounds so masculine, I only let a few of my closest friends call me that. I love my last name so much I wish it were my first name! I don't think I'll be able to give it up if I ever get married.
2.My nails are always painted! Always. I paint them every week usually on a Friday or Saturday.
1. I really like high school kids, I'll probably end up an english teacher. Hopefully, that quirky one that everybody loves and is inspired by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty sure you put so much more thought into your answers than i did...lame!!

Unknown said...

ummmmmmm your ewww