Friday, April 30, 2010

Under Pressure

Okay, post-mission adjusting...not so hard.

not with Jen and her cheesecake...


Not with a little Godiva cheesecake from Cheesecake factory...

or with your best friend Jen...

or with my mom...

So, I start classes next week at UVU, and I'm looking for a part time job to tide me over. I'm also on an insane pregnancy hormone diet-HCG. It is basically condoned anorexia that entails having injections everyday and eating 500 calories a day. I just polished off 2 crackers with turkey and mustard and asparagus for lunch. Not too bad and definitely better than chicken foot soup.

As this is what I've eaten I'm wondering...have I completely lost it? I suppose my 55 pound weight loss in Ecuador didn't quite cut it for me and now I will do anything to hit my target weight which I'm not sure is in accordance with what I should weigh.

So yeah, I would just like to say that I am back in the USA. Where else would this diet be thought of as anything but crazy?

Loving it.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Hi Whitney! Don't know if you remember me, but welcome home!

You look great! I loved reading your mission blog! We'll hafta get together with Kimberly sometime. I would love to catch up!

Jen said...

hahaha.

Kelsey Crowder said...

okay i think my mother in law is on that diet! shes taking hcg in an oral drop form. worse than that she cant even eat anything that seems remotely appetizing to me. i think its crazy, and you look GREAT! dont be too hard on yourself!

Loquacious Leslie said...

You already look wonderful and shouldn't lose too much weight. Anorexics unite!

LAUREN STRATTON said...

you look SOOO good! not to mention, you are the prettiest person ever.